Jul 7, 2008
* An ongoing film with Susan and Charles tentatively called "Stain" about the victim of a stroke and his struggles with self. I need to go through old tapes to note and mark them and need to re-record the soundtrack.
* A CD of spoken relaxation journeys for the extra nervous, OCD or paranoid. The toughest one will be reaching that relaxation point between sleep and wakefully soiling oneself.
* Photo project - Photos in Matrix, rephotographing of photos in new and different environments
* Film project - JewPS (or Your Jewish Mother takes over TomTom). A short film about getting you from point A to point B through guilt. Somehow point B is always visiting your mother...
* Work Project - Show a version of converted patients from one EMR (GE's Logician) to another (NextGen's EMR), to the Operations Comittee, despite the fact that so little has actually been converted.
* Work Project - Start (and finish) a Letter Template in Logician that displays 8 past datapoints all within a specific patient's pregnancy (for a women's center)
* Prepare some alternative things to do while we're on vacation in Conestee. Tubing/Rafting, eating out, etc...
at 8:36 PM