downtown reflections

May 14, 2008


downtown reflections
Originally uploaded by zen
I received this wonderful Flickr email today:

INSPIRATION
I just wanted to let you know how much your photographs have inspired me...

I've thought about leaving this town so many times. I feel like everything that I loved about this place is gone or going away. Then I look at your pictures and realize that Asheville will always be a place like nowhere else in the world. It may not look like it did ten years ago, but it's unique spirit prevails.

I realize that I'm not alone in the search for a glimpse of the untamed spirit of Asheville. You seem to be there too. I'm sure someday we'll have a chance meeting camera to camera. Until then...
Thanks for the inspiration! I think I'll stick around a while longer.

----

That actually made me relook at some of my own photographs anew and appreciate them. Not only that it sent my spirit soaring!

2 comments:

oakleyses said...
July 5, 2016 at 8:37 PM  
oakleyses said...
July 5, 2016 at 8:39 PM  

Post a Comment